Depend On Our Professionals
Whether your water damage was caused by a flood, intense rain, plumbing leak or natural disaster, water can take a chunk out of your home’s value. In some cases, it can destroy your Indianapolis, IN home forever! We are here to ease this stressful time by quickly assessing the situation & implementing industrial caliber water extraction and advanced structural drying followed by intensive cleanup efforts and a remediation plan. Our technical ability, combined with our experience and knowledge of insurance practices, health codes and regulations allows our professional water damage restoration team to not only get you back loving your home but we also meet or exceed all regulatory requirements. Please give us a call at (317) 853-9363 for more information about water damage restoration in Indianapolis, IN.
Take Action Fast!
Once the water has infiltrated in hard to get to areas of your home like floorboards & your interior walls, it is imperative to take action to minimize damage. Waiting even one extra day can allow unseen problem areas to cause structural damage and lead to mildew and mold overtaking your home from the inside out. Procrastination is not only more costly but can compound your stress level by promoting lung damage and health complications.
If you were lucky, you did not have to move out after the unexpected water catastrophe in your home. If you are not in your residence because of extensive water damage, we know you want to get back into your home as quickly as possible.
That’s where The Cleaning Source right here in Indianapolis, IN comes in. Our IIRC certified water damage restoration technicians will perform a complete assessment, remove all remnants of water, eradicate mold incubation issues and clean your home until we professionally repair or restore it to as good as new or better than the previous condition.
Why Insurance Companies Prefer The Cleaning Source
- Our Reliability
- Our Promptness
- Our Emergency 24/7 Service
- We Carry All Required Certifications and Insurance
- Our Technicians Are Professionally Trained
- We Apply The Latest Techniques & Technologies in This Field
Tips & Questions To Ask When Hiring a Water Restoration Service Provider:
- Proper Certifications
Ask to see IIRC Certifications. The Cleaning Source Technicians are IIRC certified in Water Damage Restoration, Carpet Cleaning, and Applied Structural Drying.
- General Liability
Make sure your service provider General Liability Insurance. This insurance protects your personal property in the event of an accident or negligence. The Cleaning Source carries General Liability Insurance.
- Detailed Contract
Make sure you receive a signed detailed contract. If changes are made during the course of the job, a change order should be issued. These items protect both you and your water restoration service provider and should eliminate confusion. The Cleaning Source will always provide you with a signed copy of your contract.
Ask for references. Any reputable painter will be able to provide them upon request. Be wary if they can’t or won’t produce them. The Cleaning Source, will gladly provide references upon request.
How long have they been in business? Unfortunately, in this industry, there are many “fly by night” companies. It just makes sense to choose someone who has been in business locally for a long time. Should a problem arise, you will be far more likely to receive a reasonable solution. The Cleaning Source, has been in business since 2004.
- Cost Cutting
Everyone likes to save a buck. But going with the lowest bid may not be such a good idea. Ever heard the statement, “you get what you pay for”? Some of the ways a water restoration service provider may be able to cut rates would be, cutting corners on the job, using inferior products or operating an illegal business without proper licenses, insurance or workers comp. This is NEVER good for you, the customer. At The Cleaning Source, we always strive to give our customers the absolute best value possible.
For booking & free estimates for your water damage restoration in Indianapolis, IN, call today (317) 853-9363.
- Home Structural Drying If water has intruded into your home, structural drying is the best way what can be saved. Our experts are the authority on home structural drying.
- Mattress Cleaning When your mattress needs to be cleaned, it’s always best to choose the most efficient path. The Cleaning Source can have your mattress back in order.
- Pet Odor Removal Pets are incredible. The smells and stains that can occur are not. The Cleaning Source can make sure your home looks great, no matter what accidents may happen.
- Sewage Cleanup Nothing can be more important than having clean spaces in the wake of a sewage spill. Please select the experts at The Cleaning Source for your sewage cleanup.
- Standing Water Cleanup If you have standing water in your home, it’s time to act fast. Our team can be at your property quickly, and will help with your standing water.
- Standing Water Removal Removing water from your property is our business. Please allow us to do what we do best by calling The Cleaning Source.
- Upholstery Cleaning Does your furniture need to be cleaned? We have the best tools and products on the market. We can make your home cleaner in a hurry.